- Increases public awareness and broadens support for implementing policies and programs aimed at ending homelessness.
- Works to improve the homeless response system through developing program recommendations consistent with best practices in homeless assistance while overseeing the implementation and improvement of coordinated intake for the CoC.
- Works to ensure that the CoC meets its responsibilities regarding data collection, data sharing and privacy, data quality, implementation of new features, training and recruitment of new HMIS participating agencies.
- Reviews CoC funded (either through HUD or DHCD funds) projects through the Board approved standardized evaluation tool. The monitoring tool shall incorporate site visits, evaluation of outcomes, financial audits, and case files.
- Works to ensure that the CoC Board is comprised of individuals representing homeless or formerly homeless persons, homeless service provider organizations, partner organizations and persons from each locality under the CoC.
- Plans and implements the annual Point in Time Count according to HUD guidelines.
- Ensures that funded and partner agencies have access to trainings required or recommended through HUD or DHCD.
Ad hoc Committees
- Meets during the application period for both HUD and DHCD to review and approve project acpplication submittal according to the review policy.
Chair: Kristen Nolen
- Develops and reviews plans for individuals and families experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness to identify and secure services and supports that will lead to stable housing. CCR team members help problem solve difficult cases and determine prioritization for permanent supportive housing and rapid re-housing.